Saturday, March 14, 2009

Public Toilets...We Don't appreciate the Free Wash!


I was in a Wal-Mart last week and holy shit, I was sick to my stomach! Sick, sick, sick. I made my way into the cramped stall and followed standard procedure...I made my normal nest of tp to protect my ass and genitals from STDs.

Well, I do my business...all the while sitting sideways b/c the stall was obviously designed by a really skinny midget. Some one walks in and takes the stall next to mine, so I wanted to be polite, b/c I was starting to smell awful foul. I unleashed a courtesy flush...

What followed was nothing more than an awful, awful experience. As my bowel went down the drain, my ass was doused with what felt like a cold garden hose being sprayed up my rectum. Filthy toilet water going up my ass...great.

I understand that public toilet manufacturers need to supply a powerful flush to avoid clogs, but isn't there a health risk for asses everywhere if the toilet water is jet streaming upwards!?!?!?!?

My ass sure got cleaned out well by the inadvertent douching, but I knew it was done with piss/shit water and it really made the rest of my day miserable.

I'm going to write my congressman.

1 comment:

  1. We've all been there man. You can't get AIDS from a toilet seat but I always wonder; can you get it from toilet water?????

    I hope not.

    ReplyDelete