Wednesday, March 11, 2009

People Who Buy the Store Brand Regardless of Price

For my profession, one of my duties is to apply coupons to my product.

Product that is slow moving, product that is close dated, product that has a drug user as an endorser, product that sucks, product that I want the store to move the fuck out!

And product that has a fuckin chinsy, shitty, imitation brand that poses off of ours.

Not all private label brands are awful. I get this one Fat Free Salad Dressing. It's good!

But not the private label that competes with my company's product. That shit doesn't even come close! It's awful, cardboardy...but b/c of the tough times, people are sucking it up and eating their sandpaper cubes for breakfast everyday!!!

I feel bad for these people. I mean, fuck...if you are willing to make such a sacrifice to eat such awful shit, you are having a really rough time. So, I am always sure to coupon our product that the store has private label of that is imitation.

Lately, we have some great deals going on for our sale prices! And, to compete in this bad economy, we have corporate permission to coupon product that is on sale. This is a huge deal, b/c now, we can compete with these awful tasting store product.

Yet, I am disappointed daily as I work hard going up and down the aisles, couponing my product...and still, people are naturally reaching for the private label...even when our product (Sales price + coupon) is 20-50 cents cheaper!!!!

MRAGH!! Infuriating!

No comments:

Post a Comment