Thursday, March 26, 2009

Natural Beauty...


I'm a stickler for natural beauty. I hate makeup, boob jobs, nose jobs, tummy tucks, hair extensions...really anything cosmetic. This is probably why I'm engaged to a girl who doesn't wear makeup and this is also probably why I've only dated girls who don't wear makeup. It's not for me, I want somebody real...you don't want to be the guy who is fooled into thinking he's got a 10, only to get tricked and have a creature be your spouse that you have to wake up every morning and gag as she only can pull off attractiveness after spending 3 hours in front of a mirror. Guys, if you dig that, you are supporting "high maintenance" and you love to be tortured. Hit eject.

My fiancee is a natural beauty. She doesn't have perfect beauty and she's no 10...and she'd admit it...but she's just as or even more beautiful when she wakes up next to me in the morning (minus the landfill breath) as when she went to bed. Who can say that these days??

Now, not all makeup is bad. I suppose a little eyeliner and lipstick never hurt anyone, but shit...how brutal are you if you're ages 14-30 and you're so fugly, you have to spend 2 hours every morning applying makeup!? Holy shit, right! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...so gents, beware of these fakes...they're everywhere...no girl is as pretty as they appear! 2 hours application of today's finest makeups can turn a Triceratops into a bella! EEEK!

Ladies, why do you wear all that shit? You are still pretty! I mean, I don't wear makeup...and I look fabulous!! It's all Hollywood's fault. They pump out the perfect image, us guys and gals oogle at the the pretty actresses and want to be them or want a gal like them. Well, if they're "juicing", the girls feel they need to have the same edge!

I was in a debate with a friend the other day who was smitten over some beautiful actress. We place these people on pedestals as the symbol for beauty, when in reality, they are no better looking than any of the girls we have around us! Yet, they are PAID to be beautiful and workout...it's their livelihood. Pay me a couple million a year and I'll flip my disgusting pot belly into a 12 pack and dick muscles in nooo time flat. Seriously, these celebs need to fuck off...this is the best they can do!?

And then you have women who are deemed beautiful. Renee Zellweger...name one thing, if any positive aspect of beauty she has. Kate Hudson...I mean, she's not bad, but certainly not a 10...would it kill her to sprout a bust? Yet, she's heralded as one of the world's most beautiful women!? I can go out on the town right now in Columbus, OH...not know for it's pretty girls...and find at least a 100 prettier gals. (But I won't, bc my fiancee would kill me). Angelina Jolie is pretty? Ask the Donald...and he's right...although his tastes in women are meh. Paris Hilton??? Really? I wasn't that impressed with the tape, honestly.

When it comes to pretty ladies, you gotta have a good eye...that makeup can be covering up a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment