Friday, March 27, 2009

My Disturbing Internet Habits

I have done something today that I think is vile and disgusting. It is something I have told myself I would never do...and I have done it.

I have spent the entire day watching a website that is listing designer denim at ridiculous discount prices...I refuse to stop watching the site until the jeans I want pop up.

I know. It looks stupid. It looks like an addiction. IT IS. I had to leave the computer for a few hours at a time...I had to take my fiance's blackberry so I could make sure that if my jeans came up...I had someone who could get to the computer and order them for me. Is that so wrong? I'm never ever ever like this...but I have been lusting after these jeans for almost 2 years. They are normally around $200 and I could not justify spending that on jeans...but they are the best pair of jeans on you will ever see...and that's why they are so expensive....so if this site can lure me in with a possibility of buying them for $50...it must be done. I must waste an entire day waiting....waiting aimlessly to click a button. I feel like a fool...but a fool who could buy 4 pairs of the jeans for what a single normal pair costs.

If they don't pop up before the night ends...I don't know what I'll do. I'll have wasted the whole day for nothing. At least I hung some curtains while waiting I guess.

Oh brother...I'm pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: The jeans I have been lusting after have arrived and been purchased. This day was not in vain.

    ReplyDelete