Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fuckshots behind the steering wheel

I guess it's high time to do my first post here on Mragh. In keeping with the theme of chastising the ignorant, I'm going to talk about some people I have a problem with out on America's roads.

I suppose the real problem here is due to the world we live in today. Everything in life is a wait. You're really just waiting to die. From those waits, you get impatience on the part of human beings. They see it as costing them some tangible thing, be it money or time or both.

When I pull out of my neighborhood and go right, I see the car 100 yards down the road in the same right hand lane. But it's 45 mph, and by me turning right I should be fine, not worrying about that car I saw from off in the distance. Sure enough; because I 'turned in front of them' they're going to speed up and jackhammer their vehicle up my ass for as long as they're behind me. I see you, Johnny Twatten. What are you gonna do? Run your beamer into the ass end of my pickup. I assure you that my tail is made of titanium and the only thing getting hurt will be your asshole car. If I tap my breaks it could cause big problems for you asshole. So slow the fuck down, relax, and continue your run to the store for your wife.

Also, I'm driving northbound on I-71. The duration of the time that I'm in the left hand lane I'm doing about 75-80. Any faster then that and you're risking a couple things. First off, it tears the fuck out of a vehicle. My father is of mechanic mind, and like he always said to me; you run a fucking machine harder for months and years, you're not going to get it to last as long. Doesn't matter what it is. Several of my friends who like to go 90 in a 35 say I drive like a grampa. I'd like to tell them that they drive like a dip shit, but friends don't do that. Second off, there's pigs a plentiful on the way to Cleveland every 10 minutes that have nothing better to do then give tickets. Third, when you drive too fast you get into accidents. Once again; people need to remind themselves to settle the fuck down. Its good for the systolic and diastolic.

So for the duration of my two hour drive to and fro, I've got guys speeding up and riding my ass. I don't wanna get into the right hand lane. I see you there. I don't feel like riding behind semi's. The speed limit is 65, so I'd say 80 is plenty reasonable. If you want to pass, pass on the right hand side like the asshole you are and look like the asshole you are. You aren't going to force me to break the law. I'm going to force your hand. Give me that stare when you drive by like I've done something wrong. That is what I'm gearing for. If I had something to throw at you; I'd roll down my window and do it. Due to the past I know that the wind velocity while driving will keep it from hitting your car but it makes me feel better.

There's so many cocksuckers on the road. Are you one of them? If you are, like I said; just settle the fuck down. There's a reason Bruce Springsteen calls vehicles suicide machines. We must look awful silly to father earth at times as he looks down on us and sees the death devices that man created for themselves to go out and travel the world in. Take your foot off the peddle and just take your time. Everything will be ok. I'm not asking anything monumental like, not texting or doing blackberry while driving. Of course you can still chat on the phone. But don't gun your 4 cylinder up my ass like you mean it.

If you do, you're one of the ignorant.

1 comment:

  1. You and I both drive like hip grandpas. There should be three land specific speeds for a three lane highway.

    ReplyDelete