Monday, March 30, 2009

Brought to you by the guy who wears a bluetooth to dinner...



One nite last month, while out to dinner with my fiancee at Outback, I was crushing Wallaby-Darns with an extra shot of vodka. They are a fantastic drink...frozen, peach schnapps, vodka, champagne...and to de-bitch it, I get an extra shot. Awesome drink.

Well, I'm gettin busy on my drank and in walks two couples, all in their early 30s. They think they are hot shit...like all dressed up...for fuckin Outbuck? They were the fuckin hipster techy type...ya know, they found Outback by using their Restaurant Finder App...cunts.

Well, this one ass had a bluetooth in...or so I thought until I saw the above commercial! Bingo!

I was rippin on this asshole..."Who the fuck wears a bluetooth to dinner ona Friday nite???" I was layin into the shloom. Well, now I know better...he was wearing a Loud'n'Clear hearing device...he had to have heard every little thing I said about him! Well, the jokes on me...but unlike in the commercial where the people eavesdrop and hear only nice things...this guy heard the dark side of the Loud'n'Clear...I hope he threw the piece of shit away.

I like to think that this guy spent all his time finding this device...ya know, before the commercial came out...like he drove to the nearest Stuckey's in Kentucky to beat everyone to it. Like...he lives at trendwild.com.

Well, I thought I'd share...in case you can't hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment