Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Worst live acts in rock...

As a music enthusiast and local band frontman, I thought I'd take some time to hate on some really shitty artists out there


I walked by these clowns on a few Warped Tours back in the day...holy shit, there could not be anything that sounded worse. From the singer's off pitch singing, the bass and guitars just off tempo...god.


Dude, these guys have vocals being played back on tape during the chorus like Britney Spears...wow, that's lame. They are a perfect example of low talent, but great artistic vision...it definitely doesn't carry to the stage.
Get to about 2:40...wow, it's brutal. Just never can hit the notes, bro.


Really...how lame is this? They have such an empty sound. The singer has no range or texture in his voice.

Very sloppy timing...and of course, the singer can't find his way around a scale.
Love these guys...but I heard they blow live...I was right...out of all the artists up here, they are the only one I like and actually listen to...I won't stop listening to their music, but I probably will never go see them live.



No comments:

Post a Comment