Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pepsi Max is about as legit a product as there is...




Asides from the fact that it burst open in my work bag the other day and it has been endorsed by that chotch Tony Romo and the dirtiest player in the NFL, Brian Dawkins (yes, I don't care how many charity awards he's won...he tackles guys who are already down helmet first all the time...mix in a Denver game next year, you'll see it!)...Pepsi Max is fuckin awesome.

I'm the kind of person that is extremely sensitive to energy drinks and large amounts of coffee...it fucks my system up and makes me jittery. But Pepsi Max just has the right mixture to get you "up" without shocking your system. It's just the right amount of caffeine and ginseng.

I've been drinking it since it came out...and this is a fine product and I recommend it to all you people looking for an edge over the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment