Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another useful as seen on tv product....




I want to reiterate to the readers...I do not support the vast majority of the as seen on tv products. The vast majority of them are junk and I was reminded of that from my family when I was young. But I couldn't help but think that shit, some of those must work. And they do.

I got a Save A Blade for Christmas bc I spend thousands a year on blades. Working for a large corporation and having thick as beard stubble does not work out well on the wallet. It's one of the reasons I refuse to upgrade from my Mach 3...shit will just get more and more expensive!

I even quit my Mach 3 for awhile bc after 2 uses, it was dull as a plastic cutlery. So, my mother in law got wind of this and purchased me a Save A Blade.

Does it work? Fuck yeah...but, you must be using a gillette made multi blade. Sure, it works for other disposables, but nowhere near as well.

I can comfortably use a single blade cartridge for a month! That's pretty damned good!

So, if you have a thick beard and want to stimulate the economy with some disposable income, grab a Save A Blade!

No comments:

Post a Comment