Friday, April 17, 2009

Nicotine to the eye...

In an agreement to help me lose weight and curb my hunger, my fiancee has tentatively agreed to allow me to dip again...after 2 years of kicking the habit. There's no doubt it helps, but it is an awful habit...it's just so very, very delicious.

Dip is very messy. No matter how many times you wash your hands, you can't get all of it off our pinch fingers...which happen to be my right pointer and thumb. My right pointer happens to be my contact applier and remover finger.

So, when I'm handling my contacts after dipping, no matter how many washes, I still get nicotine directly to the eye. It stings so intensely! Only for a moment, though.

Oh, the price I pay for a simple indulgence...

1 comment:

  1. Skoal is now like, $3.09 a can.

    Just a great price during these tough economic times.

    ReplyDelete