Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love Cheaters re-runs....


Maybe I'm an awful person, but I enjoy falling asleep to episodes of Cheaters...all the crying, moaning, lying...it's awesome to me. The show is a prime example of how disgusting our society is...and, I indulge. Joey Greco is an awful person...I mean, the guy is just pure phony.

They do help people, people who are ignoring the reality of their situation...but at a price...you have to "confront" your soon to be ex-lover for the cameras! Mragh!

I dunno how many of you have seen the show, but fuck...99 out of 100 times, I can't help but see the person being cheated on and go, yep...I know why they're gettin cheated on.

Some people are hideous, unemployed, morbidly obese, just look bad in the sack, look psycho controlling, trophy wife/husband situation, etc. I mean, don't these people know...shit, there's a reason why I'm getting cheated on...in many cases, you can rationalize with the cheater, even though...they aren't in the right at all. Cheating is pretty rotten in my book.

If you are getting cheated on, very, very rarely are you blameless. The signs of your partners' disinterest or the the downhill tumble of your relationship...those signs are all there. They are unmistakable...if you can't sense them, say hello to Joey Greco and prepare to get embarrassed.

To keep yourself from being cheated on, you have to be worth it...you have to be desirable and able to adapt to the changes that occur in a relationship. If you are unwilling to work with your partner, you may also end up on this show.

1 comment: