Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't Talk to Me in Circleville

I have since returned to the spot of "The Siege of the Stall." Of course another awkward incident had to occur today. I walk into the bathroom to wash my hands. I typically don't take lunch, but since we were doing a reset of the store, they were kind enough to give us a free lunch. Well, my hands were filthy and I wanted to wash them. Sure enough, this employee is pissing in the urinal and it's really, really close proximity to the sink...I mean, we're talking 1.5 feet at the most. So, I begin enter...and I hear the trickle of his flow begin...he emits a huge gasp of ecstasy, "AHHHHHHH." I guess he hadn't noticed me enter, than when he saw me to break the awkwardness of his outpurst, he says "How you doing today, sir." (Cock in hand). If you have been reading from the beginning, you know how I feel about conversations in the men's room.

"Oh, I'm fine sir." (I'd be better if I wasn't having to talk to a man, holding his cock and whizzing less than a yard away from me."

Then, there's lunch. Resets are a clusterfuck. The whole store must be retagged and items must be moved around so that it all makes sense. Well, there are food company reps, merchandisers, supplier reps, reset coordinators, and part-timers...it's a hodge podge work force. Nobody knows each other, really. I'm not used to taking lunch...I just want to chow fast and get back to work...and there's this annoying bitch fuckin' starting conversations with everyone. "Oh, where do you work? Oh, and you? Who do you guys work for?" She must have asked everyone in the room...about twenty people. Fuck was it annoying.

Then there's this lazy ass mother fucker from one of the food companies...they aren't a direct competitor...but fuck, he was annoying, too. Lazy as all fuck. I had to clear his shit out for him. The reset coordinator made a mistake yesterday when I was setting my area, so I had to redo it today. (Yes, there's no reparation for me...just a "we're sorry." And this fuckin cock has to be the guy to kick me when I'm down..."Yuck, yuck, yuck...boy, you are still messing around in this aisle? They gotta send you back to school so you can do it faster."

Of course, you just have to be that guy. Yes, guy who rubs it in. I can't stand those people...from when their sports team wins, to if they see someone having a hard time...they gotta grind you fuckin gears...I wanted to say, Eat cock...but I'd get fired. Fuckin asshole.

I could go on, but I'd rather not explain anymore about my horrific two days. Just don't talk to me with your cock out, don't talk to me when I'm in a hurry and trying to get shit done, and don't talk to me when I'm getting fucked over. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I could kill the guy suggesting you go back to school to learn to do it faster. Jesus. Theres always that guy, the one who says the wrong thing at the goddamn wrong time. You just wanna wring his neck out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing was, is this guy was literally the laziest mother fucker on the planet. All the managers kept asking us what the fuck he was doing there! He was literally just talking on his phone the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about the bathroom...

    http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05072008p.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best guys are the ones that didnt even complete a year of college but due to the fact that they have been working in the same company for the last 3 decades they feel the need to complain about schooling.


    antonio

    ReplyDelete