Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Dancing Piss Girl, Kira


Sorry folks...I've been out of town...final wedding plans.

As a treat, my soon to be Motnher In-law got us all great seats to the Fort Wayne Komets minor league hockey game. It's a wonderful time for the most part...a great facility and pretty quality hockey. I've lucked out. I've been to two games here. The first was an overtime brawlfest and Komet victory. Last nite's game was a 7-1 Komet mauling and now they are up 2-0 in the Turner Cup finals.

But as I am always aware of and why I prefer to stay home and watch most sporting events on tv...I simply don't enjoy people.

I will provide the panoramic view from my seat. Directly in front was extreme mullet and goatee with his wife, catcher's mitt face. She wore an overwhelming cheap ass eau du K-mart perfume...it reeked like sulphur. To their right was what I think was their offspring and his friends. They were all wasted and making fun of one of the Muskegon players for his mullet. I mean...dude, your father has a monster mullet...right?

And of course, directly behind us was a hillbilly family. Father and monther just trying to get their drink on...and were obviously terrible parents. As soon as they sat down behind us, their little 6 year old bitch of a daughter started throwing a fit that she had to go to the bathroom. Father Drank said, "Kira...der derp, you set yur ass down...we just tuk ya."

I mean, she reeked of piss anyways. I remember arriving and I simply could not place the scent. But, my fiancee leaned over and said, "The little girl behind me...she reeks of piss."

Unfortunately, Kira the piss girl was a rambunctious dancer...and this was encouraged by her parents. She kept dancing and her gyrations were wafting her piss smell down upon us. Like a great cloud. It was probably the reason why the Muskegon goalie sucked so bad. The press, talking to him.

"What was your biggest struggle tonite...why were the Komets so successful?"
"Ahh, shit...ya know...honestly. There was this smell...like a cloud...it kinda fucked with my visibility...it made my eyes water...I think it was a piss girl."

To cap the nite, with about 5 mins left in the 3rd period, the dancing piss girl, Kira, was put on the jumbo tron. In the immediate foreground, was my irate fiancee...the look on her face was both homicidal and hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment