Saturday, May 23, 2009

Product Rave...


Every now and then, I am compelled to rave about a product that I simply adore.

Awhile back, I went on here dissing LaCrosse brand nail clippers. I have found its opposite. The Trim brand nail clippers are the best nail clippers on the planet.

Of course, you will spend a couple more bucks on them...but fuck, how often do you use a fucking nail clipper? Yeah, seriously...like all the fuckin time! Buy this shit.

First off, blades are sharp as fuck, combine that with a concise and powerful lever action that allows you to use minimum force to chop through even my 1/8 inch toenails (revolting).

It also has a catch pan built in along the sides and underneath the blade. This catches a few of those pesky stray nails that are so often dropped with mortal nail clippers (and then you discover them like 2 weeks later when it goes through your foot).

No comments:

Post a Comment