Saturday, July 3, 2010

Typical Uncouth Hillbilly Behavior....

I bought a house in Worthington....this is a nice area....pretty snooty, too...not quite like Dublin or Upper Arlington...but it's up there. However, I did manage to get the last home built in my subdivision and it abuts directly up against these two family home rentals.

These places probably rent for 500/month....and yes, they bring with them a different kind of person....

Everyone kinda hates me bc I have two pretty girls living with me....my wife and our roomie...however, I think everyone just assumes we're polygamists....so they hate me even more. No one has been interested in meeting us...well, until about 2 weeks ago, the fat as fuck 50 something guy across the street named Joe decided to waddle over while I was edging. He introduced himself in his central OH Walmartian dialect and explained that he'd seal my driveway for $150. It's like...I've lived here 2.5 months and this fuckstick comes to say hi just bc he wants a job bc he's laid off....

Typical...

Well, Thursday, he and his fat wife and their tribe of inbred children decided to sit out on their porch all day and get shitty on some Bud heavy....by 7pm, there was like mass child endangerment going on as their grandchildren were terrified as their entire front yard was littered with shouting, wasted, hicks....from what I could get out of it..."Derp der derp derp Walmart, you pay fer da Fhuckin berrrrr!!!!!!"

These fucks were having a culdesac block brawl, getting physical, etc bc they could not agree to terms over how to split the cases of Bud heavy......wow....

Get off your ass, America...and find a job...even if it isn't a great job...it's better than being a shitstain....

No comments:

Post a Comment