Monday, June 28, 2010

Rhapsody, the puppy

Rhapsody is pretty annoying if you've met her....she's mostly German Shepherd with some Akita sploched in. Well, Rhapsody and Quorra have been relegated to full time outdoor dogs. Quorra behaves, however, Rhapsody just shits too much to ever be inside.

Rhapsody isn't sick and she has a normal digestive system....she just..well, she just eats everything....rabbits, birds, trees, tree bark, leaves, grass, grass seed, pieces of the deck, etc......so when eating everything all the time, you get sick all the time. Rhapsody shits violent projectile liquid all of the time.

I have awoken to her shitting in my house twice. One time, I witnessed the shitting in real time....she was walking on my new carpet and started freaking out, sniffing her butt and whining as this mudd niagara spew splattered onto my floor. I couldn't be mad at her...her face was like...wtf, I have no control over this involuntary sludge bowel.

She is starting to learn to listen a bit better....however, she loves to drag her ass across my deck....and it leaves a brown chalk mark......I have seen her take breaks from eating to slide her ass...then she returns to eating....it's really annoying, but I get the point...I need to restain and treat my deck....

I mean, don't get me wrong...puppies and kittens are cute...but fuck, they do annoying, destructive shit! When Foofen was 4 wks-6months, she would shit in the house....but she wanted to hide it from us, so she would crawl undeneath our 300 lb hutch and shit there. The crevice that she would slide through was so narrow, that the only way to clean the dumps was if the entire hutch was moved, which sucked major balls.

1 comment:

  1. It's back....I have to do this or I hate my life too much...

    ReplyDelete